10.31.2009

Smiles Galore!


Alright, so this pic doesn't show Brooke's true smile--she makes it difficult to get it on camera! But she has been every expressive lately--a lot of cooing and smiling (especially when she sees her mama!). And her eyes are usually open--exploring the world. It is hard to believe she is over a month and a half old--time really does fly by!
This coming week is going to be very bittersweet. I will be going back to work on November 9th, so there will be no more Annika/Brooke/Mommy days..it will be difficult to take them to daycare, but perhaps my sanity will come back! In actuality, though, being home with the girls has not been too hard--we have had many great guests to help and I know I truly treasure these days of my girls and I. It is going to be hard to go back to work too!

No comments: