5.25.2009

Shame on me...


I admit, I have been terrible with taking pictures lately; most of the time in my hormonal craziness, I just plain forget...either the camera or the fact that I have the camera. Matt has managed to take some pics, but unfortunately due to my forgetfulness, I haven't; thus there are not many of Matt with Annika. Or of the Grands for the matter. Anyway, I have put some more in the album.

Annika was being naughty today (along with the cat---but I figured I couldn't just throw Annika outside!) Earlier this week, I went on a frenzy, and childproofed everything in our kitchen with the exception of a drawer--I figured Annika should at least get that. But after repeatedly trying to prevent her from actually climbing in, she got the best of me when my bladder beckoned me to the bathroom. In the 30 seconds I stepped out of the kitchen, I came back to see Annika SO proud of herself for getting in the drawer, despite my repeated attempts to prevent it. She was so smiley, that I had to get a pic or two. I know this just added fuel to her love of defying me, but I couldn't help myself. Yes, I am raising a defying little one.

No comments: