10.14.2008

Back to reality..



Dad and Sandy left yesterday afternoon. Annika and I were fortunate to spend sometime with them yesterday, and spend time with them at the train depot. I assure you, on my watch, they did not miss the train!

We had a great weekend! Annika really fell in love with her Grandpa; and the feeling was mutual! Dad just would not let Annika out of his sight and insisted on holding her nonstop! Annika loves her Grandpa very much!

Going back to work was a step back into reality! All I have to say, is thank god it is only a 3 day work week for me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at how chubby her little face is getting!

Anonymous said...

okay.... I would love to say that Baby Annika looks like me, but I have to admit...seeing her here with her grandpa...she has his cheeks! Of course, she probably has mine too...except she is sitting on them!!!! hee hee