11.14.2009

It is about time...

I got on here! Mommy and Daddy finally allowed me to get on here, so hopefully I can add some of my own thoughts!

This week was rather hectic. I have been trying to be as good as possible, and for 3 whole nights I slept without bother Mommy and Daddy! Of course, now that it is the weekend, I want to par-tay!

Everything is all well; on Thursday I turned 2 months old! I can't believe it has been that long already! I am so happy to have such great parents and a protective older sister. She is like a giant to me and sometimes a little rough, but I know that she loves me a lot.

I did not like my shots too much, but I know they are the best for me. I only cried a little, but otherwise took it like a champ. I also weighed in at 9 pounds, eight and a half ounces--up almost 2 pounds from when I left the hospital. I have also grown 3 1/2 inches! I am at the 50th percentile for height, but dropped to the 20th percentile for weight. The doctor said that the difference between the 20th and 50th percentile at this point is only a matter of 3 ounces, so he told mommy not to be concerned. He also said that I am in perfect health, and I am the cutest little baby! (of which I knew already!

Well, it is time for my nap now, but I will make sure to bug mommy and daddy in taking and putting up some more pictures soon!

No comments: