11.08.2009

All good things..

...must come to an end. As I type this, I am still trying to devise a plan on how to get 2 little girls up, ready and out the door tomorrow morning, on to daycare, and myself to work by 8am. We will see!

I am sad that I am going back to work...I have really enjoyed my days at home with the girls. Although sometimes frustrating, frantic and exhausting, I would never want to trade them in for the world. I am grateful for the time I was able to stay at home and appreciate Matt so much for giving me the ability to be with my girls.

Brooke, Annika and I finally fit into a routine and now I don't know what to expect! I know for a few days it will be rocky, but soon another routine will come to life. I am hoping that Brooke will continue to sleep 5-6 hours a night, as she has started to settle into. The only problem with her long stretch is that it seems that it is moving later and later every night! Last night it wasn't until 2am she decided to go to sleep! When I called her the "Queen Bee" of the house she smiled so big! What a goof!

More pics will be added soon; if you think I am slacking now, just wait until I go back to work!

Have a great week!

1 comment: