9.15.2009

We are home!



On Sunday, we were discharged after a little over 24 hours in the hospital! Since then, Matt and I are learning to adapt to the new craziness in the house! Matt took this week off and has been great! Annika is still trying to figure out what is going on around here. One minute, she is fascinated with Brooke, the next minute she wants to step on her. Brooke and I had a rollercoaster night last night--it seems that she is a vampire, prefering to only sleep during the day. In addition to that, she seems to really prefer her mommy (or mommy's milk), leaving me rather occupied with her. Annika and I did manage to get some mommy and Annika time in though for about a 1/2 hour today without any interruptions. It is strange; babies are so different from one another. I have learned there are things that Annika did not like, but Brooke likes--such as swaddling--that through trial and error, we are trudging through. I am hoping that we are going to have a smoother night than last night (meaning more than 2 hours of sleep for me), and by the end of the week we will have everything running smoothly--just in time for Grandma Lee to head out here!

We have plenty of stories to tell, but right now I just wanted to let everyone know that we are all good here, happy and healthy, and I will try to catch everything up here when I can. I also added some more pics!


Take care!

No comments: