9.13.2009

Brooke Elizabeth Spencer







The stork arrived at 9:44 PDT today! As with Annika's birthday, it was deeply humbling and moving to witness the birth of our child. I am grateful and honored every day that Amber is my wife and the mother of our children. I love you baby.

Thanks for all the phone calls and well-wishers today. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Heaner and the Edwards Family for the flowers.

Many thanks to Patti and family (including d.o.g.), our heroes of the day for showing Annika a great time!

More pics in the album! Click here

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you guys! I can't wait to meet her! She's beautiful!

Kent Heaner said...

Grandma Lee says...

Brooke is gorgeous!! Seeing the pictures brings tears to grandma's eyes. . .I can't wait to meet her, can't wait to see Annika, and, of course, the proud parents!! Love you all!

Grand pa Kent Sez...

Its a good thing old guys like me don't cry, because that little face just might do it. What a cutie!
The next trip cannot come soon enough.
Much love to all.