10.17.2010

Happy 500!


Just this morning, Matt and I were reminiscing of the times we have had together--9+ years! In that time, we have made millions of memories, separated from each other for 15 months due to Iraq, moved across the country, had 2 wonderful kids and enjoyed this crazy ride called life together.

It was strange to see that for the last 3 years our life has been documented on this site quite a bit and to see this is the 500th posting, I thought it was fitting to make mention of this momentous occasion.

I love my life and I love the family we have created. Thank you for everyone's support with the decisions we have made and thank you for the never ending love.

Most of all, thanks to my wonderful husband. Matt, you are my rock, my best friend, my love. You have made me unbelievably happy, and continually make me feel like the luckiest woman alive, and everyday being the best father 2 little girls could ever have! I love you!!

Here's to many years, many more postings of the snapshots of our life together!

No comments: