5.31.2010

Slug-ish!


Whew! It has been awhile; sorry about that! There has been a war here at Spencer De Casa. It has been a long, drawn out war, but hopefully The Spencers are on top. The war is on our new inhabitants in our beautiful backyard---SLUGS! They put up a large number and they are fiercely disgusting. They have attacked my zucchini plant and petunias, just to leave shreds behind. They are vicious with their disgustingness, causing this war veteran to run for cover in the sanctity of the house, while she begs her husband to fend them off. Ever the doting husband, he fought a battle and won, but the war continues.

Hopefully, the big artillery that was brought out will help--Sluggo! We will see if the enemy will admit defeat...until then, I will remain grossed out and ever on alert everytime I enter the battleground area--I don't need them to decide to attack my feet or jeans!!!

No comments: