10.23.2008

Taggies: The best treat in the world!


Yesterday, I received a much needed package in the mail. Last week, I broke down and ordered Annika a Taggies blanket. After witnessing with all her toys she was mostly fascinated with eating the tags, I went online and purchased her a small blankie with tags sown around it. I am not sure why, but she absolutely loves it! I guess the tags are pretty much the tastiest things in the world. She just goes to town on them--very audibly sucking on them. What a cute little munchkin! I really wish I would have thought inventing such a thing. The tags come in different colors and widths--for some reason she is preferring one with a lion printed on it! It is pretty funny!

Paula and Chris are out and about today--it is a little chilly here, so I didn't want to take Annika everywhere, and risk her getting a cold with all that happened this past weekend. So, we have just been chillin'. She finally went down for a nap--a rarity these days. Since the hospital she has habitually been waking up at 3:30 in the morning and not wanting to go back to bed. Also, last night I think she was so excited to have Chris and Paula here she decided to take just a catnap when she should have been down for the night. I don't know how she does it, but she has only really slept about 5 hours last night. Argh! When I mentioned it to the doctor that her sleep has been off, he pointed out that I have been lucky that she has been sleeping through the night. I hope Annika gets back in that pattern next week when I go back to work, otherwise I will be one crabby momma!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Im glad to hear that your little one is doing better!