10.05.2008

Sunday lazing..


Today we just relaxed...Annika had a few good naps and Mommy relaxed. Aside from the 2 pots of coffee, we have been pretty low key. Annika spend the whole day in her Halloween jammies...courtesy of cousins Debbie and Sam (and great-great auntie Neener for mailing them!) Thanks-the clothes are adorable!

Annika also attempted to help her Mommy and Daddy with the New York Times crossword, but since she likes the crinkle of paper too much, she was not too much of a help. Instead, I gave her an ad to help me out in my new obsession of bargain hunting. She managed to tell me we have to go to Walgreens this week for some good deals!

One thing I had learned on these relaxing days: NO MORE COFFEE! I am bouncing off the walls, and I am sure Annika thinks I am crazy!

No comments: