10.08.2008

On their way....


Grandpa Don and Grandma Sandy are on their way here! By now, they should be in the western part of Montana. Surely a long ride--they left at midnight MN time on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and will get here tomorrow around 10:30 am. Wow! What a trip---I hope they are having fun! I *know* they had a little excitement along the way; but that is a separate story for them to tell! (giggle, giggle!)
Hopefully they are seeing beautiful sights like this one...I pulled this off the net. It is a pic taken as the the train crossed the Flathead river, in Montana. I am wishing the weather is comparable during their time here! It has been very sunny for the last few days, but I am sure it will start to rain just in time for Grandma and Grandpa. Maybe they will run into some snow in the mountains--I know it snowed up there earlier this week. Eck--snow--what a horrible 4 lettered word!
Hope everyone is having a good week! It has been a tiring one here, and I am more than happy for it to be my Friday tomorrow. Sleep is lacking lately....

No comments: