8.25.2008

Hanging with my Honey


Not much new to report here. Other than all the presents Annika has been leaving for her parents, she has been such a good little girl! I think she knows that in a week, Mommy will be going back to work, and she will be without me. It just breaks my heart to know that I am not going to be spending everyday with my little girl! But, I know all will be well. At least I am going back to work on a short week--with Labor day and all. Plus, I will only be working Monday through Thursday.

We do have an action packed week planned, though! On Thursday morning, Grandma and Grandpa Heaner are coming out for a visit! It will be a nice visit; and something to take my mind off of feeling like I am abandoning my little girl come next week. G&G are going to be here until Sunday!

Hope everyone had a nice start to the week...just remember...short week next week, right?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like she's in front of one of those screens you can superimpose pictures on, like in Wayne's World ... "Hi, I'm in Delaware."

Melissa said...

Are you coming back to Animal Supply????