3.20.2011

Wascally Wabbits no more!


Sometimes working from home has its hazards! A few weeks ago, we were without internet--crippling my ability to work. Thankfully it was on a Sunday, and I didn't need to log in until that evening. All was saved; the cable guy came and ran new wire, which is set to be buried come spring. He warned me the demise of the internet was probably rabbits chewing through the wire, a hazard that we will probably run into again.

Fast forward a few weeks, and my co-workers, who miss me dearly, sent me a care package! This included a large assortment of goodies, but among them was a dog deterrent spray, called Bitter Apple. It is to keep dogs from chewing on stuff they aren't supposed to. So, I took my hardhat which they sent me (a whole additional story in itself) and proceeded to hopefully ward off the wascally wabbits with the spray!

Thanks for the gifts!

No comments: