9.01.2009

Update


36.5 weeks

Well, well...here we are. Annika, Matt, and I. Nothing too new lately; we are just waiting for Wee One to come. I am still working; as I know staying at home would probably be more work that working is :)~. The baby has dropped, so of course, it is just a matter of time. Of course, I think Wee One will make an appearance sooner than later, but how do you really know?
Anyway, my weekly Doctor's appointments are on Thursdays, and we will see if anything is different this week. Last week I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced; so we will see!

Annika is as active as ever. She is starting to learn some words..."Daddy" and "ball" are about her favorites right now. She is definetly a Daddy's girl...she only says "Momma" when she is mad or wants something! Regardless, the little girl is just so much fun! She found a new toy (as with everything)--a cardboard box. I swear, she is entertained for hours with the thing! She also has to insist her shoes are on at all times--I don't understand it! But the second we take them off of her, she is putting them right back on, along with bringing mine to me! Another one of her favorite things is a baby of her own! She loves her little dolly, and sometimes it is hard to separate her from it!
I am trying to accustom her to what a potty chair is. So far, she likes to use it as a hat and a chair for her stuffed Curious George. But, no pottying in it yet. That is okay--I know it is early, and I don't want to push her, but she gets to sit on it when mommy sits on hers. Oh well. It seems like it will be quite a process with a little girl whom seems to have other ideas when it comes to it!

I hope everyone is doing good out there in internet land! Any day now, we will be multiplying!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow belly! You look great!

Um, don't you remember that cardboard boxes are the BEST toys ever? My brother and I used to play with them for days. I don't know what it is but the most simple things are always the most entertaining.

Sending you labor vibes!!!