6.10.2009

Horsing around

After a long day of work, it is always great to come home and play with Annika. Matt and I usually get some floor time with her and just horse around. She likes to sit on Daddy's head.

And lately, I think Annika is starting to notice her mommy's growing tummy. She likes to toddle over to me and lift up my shirt and to bang on my belly! I see some sibling rivalry already
developing...
I don't think she knows what is going on, but when I tell her she has to be nice, she gets rather cuddly.
Everything else is going really well around here. Matt has been working a lot--6 days a week, and Annika and I miss him a lot on Saturdays! Hopefully this weekend he will have Saturday off, and we can all hang out together.
It has not rained here for a few weeks, and we have enjoyed the nice weather (this week--last week was torturous), every night we have been going for walks. Annika has gotten into such a habit that the minute we are done with supper she brings her shoes to us and plops down for us to put them on and get out the door! It amazes me on how smart she is! I am just hoping it doesn't rain out soon--I am not sure how to break it to her that we wouldn't go for a walk!
Hope everything is going well out there in net land...we are settling in very well. We still need to put a few boxes away, but with 4 walk in closets, we are in no hurry. Soon, we will have to start getting the baby's room ready! Any idea on a unisex theme?
Have a great rest of the week!
P.S. More pics have been added in the album..

No comments: