4.16.2009

So excited...

Annika knows that Grandma Ruth is coming into town tonight! She was so excited, she decided to lose her stomach on the way home from daycare. It was NOT fun. Poor little girl, when I picked her up from daycare, I was advised that she did not eat for most of the day (and it was even turkey, pears and Cheerios!), and she seemed a little...out of it. She didn't have a fever, so I chalked it up as her just feeling a little "off." 

Well, off is an understatement! For such a little girl, I could not imagine so much could come out of her. When we got home, Daddy gave her a bath and I cleaned up her carseat, the seat in the car, and her clothes. She seems pretty normal otherwise - her hyper self again. I have been trying to give her some pedialyte, but she seems too busy with toddling around. Hopefully it was just an isolated incident, but needless to say, mommy is going to keep a close eye on her!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

maybe it was your manicotti! =) I hope she feels better!

Melissa said...

I was thinking the same thing as Sarah? How is she today??

Amber said...

Hey now! The manicotti was like 3 days ago! Geez, you snots! Anyway, she seems normal from my understanding today...Matt is home with my mom while I am at work this morning.