2.12.2009

Ultrasound!!

We had our first ultrasound today! I would post a pic of it here, but the scanner I used was at work and only scans in black and white--it was horrible, and you can't see anything.

Anyway, the baby looks good--strong heartbeat at 167 beats per minute! Old wive's tales say it is going to be a girl, but I guess in time we will know. Of course it was too early to see if it is a boy or girl, but it was cool nevertheless.

It also seems that my due date is later than I thought. Oh well, better to change it now then later. September 24th seems to be the magical day now! W0w--almost 9 months to the day after Christmas. I guess we had to keep warm somehow in Minnesota!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, two girls! Matt's in trouble. What's the old wives tale telling you it's a girl?

Amber said...

Supposedly, if the heartbeat is anything over 150, it is supposed to be a girl.

Sarah said...

That's one I've never heard before.

Joe G said...

You should shoot for Sept. 23. A lot of cool people were born on the 23rd.

Anonymous said...

Sept 24th would be an excellent day to have the baby! ;)